Why do all of your themes come as a distribution?
Installing a theme/distribution from drupalthemes
- Download your distribution from drupalthemes.
- Extract the distribution archive
- Upload all files inside the dist/ folder to your web server’s directory where you want to install Drupal
- Open your browser and navigate to your new Drupal site
- Follow the installer script
Update a distribution
If there is a distribution update, you can download the new update from drupalthemes. Unfortunately, there won’t be an update notice in your Drupal installation. There are only notifications for distributions, themes and modules downloaded from the official Drupal website. If an update is available, proceed as following:
- Make a backup of all your distribution modifications (i.e. modifications of custom.css)
- Upload all files of the newly downloaded distribution version and overwrite the old files
- Reapply your modifications
- Clear the page cache
Depending on your site configuration, you’ll receive a notice when updates for Drupal or modules are available. You should update these on a regular base. If you updated Drupal or modules independently of our distribution, please only upload the files inside the profiles/custom/[distribution] directory.
Can I aggregate and compress CSS files?
If you enable CSS aggregation and compression, LibreJS-will not recognise the licenses anymore and block the scripts. However, the themes itselves will continue to work.
Using only a theme without LibreJS support